Many survivors lack the resources to give their children a traditional Christmas. Instead of looking forward to seeing their kids open presents, they worry about whether or not their abuser will find them, if they'll be accepted into an apartment, how much money they have for gas, or if they can afford to pay for car repairs.
While rebuilding their lives will take time, we can at least give survivors and their families a break from worry this Christmas. With your help, we can give them the gift of a very Merry Christmas. We hope to bring many smiles to the faces of those who need it the most during this holiday season and with your time, generosity, and collaboration, we can make this holiday season one to remember!
To sign up for Adopt-a-Family please fill out the form below.
Keep in Mind:
- Please fill this form out by early November.
- You will receive your family’s wishlist by early November or within two weeks of completing the online form.
- Unless otherwise noted, please drop off your family’s unwrapped gifts to our downtown office at 151 Brady Street, Allegan, MI 49010 no later than December 11. If you cannot make that deadline, please call us at (269) 673-5742 and let us know.
- When dropping off gifts, please make the staff at the office aware of your family’s assigned number (located on the top right corner of the wishlist) or write it on the gifts.
- If you would like to donate wrapping paper, gift bags, or tissue paper to go along with your gifts, it would be greatly appreciated.
- If you are interested in adopting our agency this holiday season, please select “Yes” under “I Wish to Receive a Shelter Needs List” in the donor form.
If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact: