The Holidays will be here before we know it and this year we ask that you keep Sylvia’s Place in your Christmas plans!
By choosing to participate in our Adopt a Family program, you have the chance to make an incredible, positive difference in the life of survivors and their families.
To Adopt a Family please complete, sign and date the donor form. Once completed please fax or mail back to Brittany Swart no later than Thursday, October 31, 2020.
- Please return this form by October 31, 2020
- You should receive your families “wish list” the week of November 13th, no later than November 17, 2017.
- Please drop off your family’s unwrapped gifts to our downtown office at 151 Brady Street, Allegan, MI 49010 NO LATER than December 10, 2020. If you cannot make that deadline, please call us at (269) 673-5742 and let us know.
- When you drop off your gifts, please make the staff at the office aware of your family’s assigned number (located on the top right corner of the “wish list”), or write it on the gifts.
- If you would like to donate wrapping paper or gift bags and tissue paper to go along with your gifts, it would be greatly appreciated; if you are interested in adopting our agency this holiday season, please ask for an items needs list.
If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact:
We hope to bring many smiles to the faces of those who need it the most during this holiday season and with your time, generosity, and collaboration I know we can make this holiday season one to remember!